Sunday, January 16, 2011

Flirting with friends
I'm a flirt. I don't flirt immediately .... I don't flirt with everyone. I rarely flirt with men. I flirt with friends...girlfriends. Mostly, girlfriends I am not attracted to. And male friends that I am attracted to, but who are generally considered safe....married, they know I'm a lesbian, etc. I would never go to a bar by myself and flirt with an available man. I might chat, but wouldn't flirt. I like to flirt with the straightest of straight girls who are comfortable in their skin...I also like to flirt with those straight girls who just might take me up on it. My friend Amy is hot, by most people's standards. i flirt with her shamelessly. She is married, happily, to a hot guy named Matt. I knew they had a threesome once with another woman becauase Amy was curious, and of course, so was Matt. What I didn't know was that Amy on several occasions has practiced the art of cunilingus on a couple close girlfriends and they have reciprocated. And Matt has not been invited, however, is aware of the arrangment. Amy and her friends are not gay. Amy does not want to "be" with a woman, but she does like being with women. This makes perfect sense to me. I can see "being" with a man, but not being with a man. I've never been in love with a man, but I think I would enjoy loving a man. It's an interesting thing. I think we are taught to believe that sexuality is about sex or who we like to fuck. Really, what I'm learning more and more, is who we like to fuck isn't necessarily related to gender, but who we love and build our emotional and physical lives with is.

No comments: